Sunday, August 14, 2011

Semi

Mr. "5Guys" was so-so.  I enjoyed my sangria but wasn't really up for making more than $8 with him tonight (ie. sitting through a dinner when I would rather be watching saved episodes of "SYTYCD").  He grew steadily more attractive with my consumption of sangria and talk of financial stability.  This is probably information I should use for the future.   I found Mac to be quite cute while completely sober and would even consider dating him if he didn't make large sums of money. 

So...I called him.  My sister would be terribly  disappointed because once again I have failed to let the man hunt for me.  But I couldn't wait and the sangria was making me feel defiant and rebellious.

I've done what I can, I have spoken to the universe and to Mac's voice mail.  Now I get to wait and see what the response will be. 

Total: ($716)

No comments:

Post a Comment