Monday, August 27, 2012

AHHHHHHHHH!

I am leaving on a jet plane at 9:12am tomorrow morning!  Chamonix bound wearing chacos and red nail polish.  All "protective gear" packed and ready for the adventures ahead.

No matter what these next few weeks bring I have had the most fun planning and dreaming with my closest girl friends and family.  All the words of wisdom and essential unessentials I have received have left me more prepared to take this journey...and more loved than ever.

Some words of inspiration that I hope work for you too:

"First and foremost, have fun on this adventure in your life.  Next, please be careful while on this fabulous journey.  Listen to your intuition.  Remember, if you shall meet a special someone while  there, that traveling is hard for me so he will have to come to Nashville to meet, greet and marry.  Seriously,  you will be amazed at what you uncover about yourself on this path that God has planned for you so be open and hold yourself in loving kindness always.  Ok...enough already!  Have the time of your LIFE!!"
-a second mother

"You deserve to be pursued, go receive the affections of an Italian man. And ride a vespa with one!"
-good ole man friend

"Bone a french man."
-insightful Ex-boyfriend

Today I got one more counseling sesh in to ground myself before flying the friendly skies.  Thank you wise mentor for reminding me that beyond consumption of gelato what I want is to have an experience of surprise, adventure, confidence and self trust.  

Here we go!  Can't wati to share this with you all!!

So much love!
Buona notte signorinas

uptowngirl

No comments:

Post a Comment